Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer to do list

Okay so we finally have a date. Hopefully it sticks. [:
But December 29th in Bountiful Utah.
Here! 
Then on the 31st is when we hope for the big reception in Colorado.
In the Dove House. 

Then we are planning on a reception in Iowa the weekend after. But we will see.
We have a little while. [:

Super excited!


Summer is coming guys!! I'm pretty excited. So, as any of you who know me are aware, I like to make things organized. So I decided to make my little to do list. [:



1. Scrap Book Garth's Mission
2. Sew a skirt
3. Swim as much as possible
4. See Peter as much as possible

5. See Jamie as much as possible

6. Watch a sunrise with Emily Carson
7. Drink smoothies on the grass with Emily Carson

8. Visit Nate and Ethan


 9. Visit Tink
10. Mimi's with Anna Dolezal and Tink

11. Get a tan. For reals.
12. Buy swimsuits for my honeymoon. [:
13. Wedding Dress
14. Take some pictures (Photographer Jamie Jespersen)
15. Hopefully attend a wedding August 9th in Utah.
16. Visit my fiance
17. Have my fiance visit me!
18. Register for our wedding!
19. Find bridesmaid's outfits
20. Decide on flowers and decorations
21. Whatever other wedding plans my mom has in mind [:
22. Pull an all nighter. Just cuz.

23. Lord of the Rings marathon

24. Bike ride

 25. Run with my dog around the lake
26. Swim in the lake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment