Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The New Chapter

Our chapter here in Rexburg ends in about a week!
Its exciting, scary, and crazy all at the same time. There are days that I'm excited to finally be leaving this little town. I'm ready for higher quality health care. I'm ready for better snow plow systems. I'm ready for a mall that's not forever away. I'm ready for grocery stores that aren't a monopoly and have to have competitive prices. I'm ready for an apartment that isn't quite as old as ours [:
But there are days that I don't want to leave my little snow globe of a town. The cute christmas lights on main street. The wonderful ward we are a part of. The apartment we have made our home. Camden's nursery. The ease of driving anywhere--no where is far. Most of all, our friends here. Garth and I have made wonderful friends here and I'm so sad to be leaving them. We will all enjoy the next chapters of our lives but I will miss all the little moments we have shared together.
We have made wonderful friends in two families in particular: The Murris and the Urrutias.
We all three have done so much! From camping, ladder golf, to n64 nights, to movie nights, to carving pumpkins, to Christmas dinners, to comedy night on campus, shopping and girls nights, and so much more! They have made our time here so much better and I'm a little upset that they have made it so much harder to leave..good going guys.
Garth and I already know we will be bugging them with visits sometime in the future, we'll just miss them too much. But at least we will always know the Urrutias will forever be weird no matter where they end up [; (you guys know what I'm saying!)
Here's just a little recap of our good times here:

My small little kitchen 

Pumpkin Carving with the neighbors 
 Our meat on a stick bbqs:




 Our first Rexburg Winter

 Camping and floating warm river:





 Our First Christmas Tree:


 Our first Thanksgiving:


Kyle's graduation:
 Being Pregnant together:

 Ladder Golf:
 That one time I graduated:
 and the banner I cam home to:
 Our family photo shoots:


 My favorite little neighbor: (Sorry mom and dad Urrutia)

When my favorite neighbor was born: 



Our candle light dinners: 

 Planning for little Camden:

 Camden's birth:


 The two buddies:
 That time Carson held his bottle for the first time with his favorite babysitter's [;
 Look at my cute little buddy

That time we stayed up all night making signs like this: 

 The "I just finished with finals and have no sleep" Garth:
 Our first Christmas Dinner:
 My weekly pregnancy notes from Garth:
 Our spontaneous date nights:
 The notes and husband made lunches I would receive when in school:
 The ridiculous Rexburg Rapids swimming pool:
 Visits from this little girl and seeing in her in a pool for the first time
 Girls night with these two:
 Brisk walks with my little man around this tiny town:
 Camden's first halloween:

 Our Second Christmas Dinner with all my favorite people:









No comments:

Post a Comment