Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dear Blog



Today is Wednesday, and today is a day of cleaning, and running. It shall be super. I should probably add sleeping to that list being as I slept in. Which was also super.
This morning I woke up and made Kelsey's lunch. I made it extra filled with snacks because I know she's going to be playing golf and eating as she goes. I then woke her up and made her toaster strudles (cooked for a minute and 30 seconds, not anymore, no less) --her favorite thing for breakfast just the way she likes it. Then while she ate I helped her clean her clubs so they'd be ready for the tournament. Got her some extra Golf Balls. (Super nice ones..sorry pops). She organized her clubs in her bag just like she likes them. Then we had a little time to talk about the tournament. She was nervous so before we left we said a prayer and then I drove her to the course! It was a super simple morning which was relieving after yesterday. We were supposed to have left overs tonight but I think I'll make a casserole because I know she'll be hungry after playing Golf all day.

You see I've been playing mom all week. Its been super and has created lots of smiles --except yesterday. I imagine those terrible days happen for everyone. If I had a husband yesterday I would have told him to just make me laugh and tell me I'm awesome. Haha. [;.


Oh and last night Kelsey and I looked at wedding rings hahah.
We were bored but not tired. Haha. A girl can dream. If it makes her smile. [:


But its a new day and I'm excited for it. I have to get the house ready for her little party friday. Which I'm extremely nervous for. Its boy girl. And.. I'm such a worrier haha.
But no one is sleeping over thank goodness. My parents come home the 12th and apparently I'm picking them up but I have NO idea when they land haha.

But wish me luck!!

currently learning:
my mom is super woman.
And She puts up with a lot from this little girl lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment