Thursday, March 31, 2011

happppyyyy



Hey Blog!
[: aha.
I'm happy. You can always tell you're happy when you listen to things like Michael Buble (pretend there's an accent on the "e", I'm not that clever) and Frank Sinatra. Maybe thats a silly philosophy but its mine anyways. Today my mom asked me why I'm so quiet. I didn't really know it was possible for me to be quiet.Apparently being gone until midnight everyday changes everything. I found a new angry song. Its called the way you lie. Check it out and sing it when you're angry its wonderful. --if you're a girl.



Do you get to wake up to things like this? no!

[: but I do.



The other night my boyfriend said he felt bad for me. I was worried about what wold come next, but all he said was "because you don't know what it feels like to have the best girlfriend in the world." or something like that. I was totally not expecting such cleverness so I had nothing to come back with. It was truly a bummer. But i can assure you that moment has been filed in my cabinet and will be reflected on in future moments. It will always bring a smile to my face though.
Funny I wonder if this video will now be able to show up on "google." haha. He doesn't know it yet, but he's famous.

Its funny that my family still has no idea this blog exists. No one really does except one friend, my boyfriend, and someone in Lafayette Colorado who apparently stalks me religiously.
My family leaves for Ghana tomorrow. Today my mom asked me why they're not taking me with them and it majorly sucked. Stabbed to the heart. I told her she can never say that again because I've wanted to go to Africa since being in the WOMB so one day she has to make up for this evil thing she's doing.
Sad day.
Someday I'll go though.
Just not on a honey moon.

The baby cravings have mildly become weaker. Thats probably just because I haven't been around any lately. But soon the dreams will continue. I do constantly shop for swimsuits though. Can't wait til next week when I actually go buy one!
However I have decided when i go to vegas I will probably mostly wear skirts because those will be cooler in the HOPEFULLY hot weather. [:
Skirts and swimsuits, I can live with that.
Have I told you how excited I am to go? No?
Well I'm super duper excited. I think about it like--daily.
It will be extremely wonderful.

Its been an interesting week to say the least. I'm going to miss my Familia. Beyond tomorrow I don't really see them for about 3 months. Mom is the best mom ever. And has covered my fridge with lists of reminders like "dog's food" "turn off lights" "feed kelsey" "take kelsey to seminary"
I must seem really really irresponsible.

OH and I curled my hair and liked it.. so here it is. So when I'm forty I can look back at this pic and remember the good old days. Haha.
 haha. Yes.


Thats all for today.
[: I'm glad this blog is boring. Then maybe i'll never have to make it public. [:

OH and I got flowers!
Peach roses --my new fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment