Friday, February 10, 2012

My main men



So this week I got sick. 
Not quite sure you could call it a cold.
It came out of nowhere at work and all the sudden everything was slow motion-y.
I got a fever, sore throat, and super congested within the next couple hours. 
And just that overall achey sore sick feeling. 
That feeling that makes you just want to sleep but you can't sleep because you can't breathe and your head is pounding.. 
Nothing too serious or life threatening. 
Still my wonderful husband insisted on giving me a blessing.
So he called my brother over to help of course. 
The moment I heard "Amy Lynn Wright.."
I teared up.
One reason being, I've never heard that in a blessing. 
I've especially never heard my brother call me that. 
And I was just filled with so much gratitude. 
I have a wonderful brother who is a great example to me and has always been there for me.
I have an awesome husband who is also a great example to me and will always be here.
Both are righteous and worthy priesthood holders. 
Both have helped shape me into who I am today.
And my life would be much less happy without them. 
AND lucky me they're best friends! 
Just so grateful for the examples I have had in my life
and for how blessed I have been!

Needless to say, after getting sent home from work the next day, and getting some rest I feel a lot better. All except my throat. That is getting increasingly worse. But I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will go away soon! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment