Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Our Trip to Logan

Last weekend Garth and I drove to Logan to visit his family. It was his sister Ana's birthday and no one but her husband knew we were coming for her party. The kids were all pretty excited when we showed up. Addison doesn't really like not being in the know, so she was sure to ask a lot of questions about why and how we got there so she could understand. We then the next day went to Kelci's wedding reception. Her colors were rainbow and the whole thing was adorable. I had been craving sweets alll day and her reception had a lot of bright candy and fresh fruit with a chocolate fountain. It was exactly what I needed...
I took some pictures but I don't want to upload those until she's uploaded her own and people have seen it.
It was a really fun weekend. Friday a party, Saturday a family bbq (Yes the weather WAS nice enough) Jonathan even went golfing! a wedding reception, church with the family, and then part of the super bowl with the family.
Saturday morning Addison and Kileigh wanted me to do their hair like mine with the "side bump" they called it. So I straightened Addison's and made it look all cute. Kileigh's hair is still really short and it turns out I don't know how to do it at all.. eventually she just yelled, "Go get my mom NOW". Haha.
Looks like I still have a lot to learn about Little Girls and their hair.
And Dalan, took his first steps-- 3 in my direction!. I felt really bad because the only people who saw it were me Chris and Garth.His momma missed it...

Mckenzie is my newest niece and you can tell she captivated a lot of my attention from my pictures.. [:



1 comment:

  1. It was awesome to see you guys....glad you could make it!

    ReplyDelete