Monday, October 22, 2012

Love our Life.


I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I LOVE GARTH AND I's LIFE TOGETHER!.
Its so great. SO SO SO great.
We have the best ward.
The best friends.
The best relationship.
The cutest little apartment.
So much fun.
and we are so blessed!
Love it.

Garth is so good to me. There are days where I'm just overwhelmed by his sweetness. He is always so tired it makes me sad for him. He's in extremely difficult heavy workload classes. He wakes up at 3:15am everyday, he helps with dinner nights that I'm doing homework, he studies like crazy, and he finds time to just do little things for me/with me despite all his work. I'm so lucky!
Plus he's constantly telling me how much he loves me, always complimenting me, and is always the first to apologize. I definitely married above myself. Everyday his actions remind me that I can be better. Gotta step it up and be what he deserves [:







Tonight we had FHE with two other families (The Murris and the Urrutias) at our apartment. It was quite fun. We had a lesson (taught by me about "Love Maps") Its a chapter in a marriage book I've been reading and I thought it was really really good. So that was fun.
Then we carved pumpkins and had hot chocolate and hot apple cider. YUM!
I love our neighbors. They're our best friends here in the Burg and its so much fun. We're so blessed to know them, they make our lives that much better. After we carved pumpkins we played some Super Smash (its a nerdy tradition we seem to have). Now Garth is asleep and I'm waiting for our guest to arrive. (We have a friends friend staying here tonight so they can get their engagements here in Rexburg)

I'm a creeper... and I stole some of their photos so you can see who they are! 
 This above is Angie and Kyle
This is Tyson and DD aka Dorothy. [: 

I just love every little thing about this life right now! We are so happy.
I work out with my neighbor DD, garth works out with our neighbor Tyson. He details cars with our other neighbor Kyle, and Angie kyle's wife is going to teach me to crochet!
DD and I are currently doing this "healthy eating" plan together and its nice to have a friend in that.

I'm so grateful that marriage provides that step that takes you out of the world as much as you can be in this life. So many worldly things just don't matter now that we're married and its so nice. I feel so bad for women who have a man who doesn't treat them right, and they don't feel they deserve better. I feel bad for women without religion, women raising their children alone, and women who still find worth in the world. There's just so much more to life. Nothing frustrates me more than people who aren't honest with each other, who don't have common goals, and who don't treat each other well but yet somehow think that they are meant to be. It takes more!
 I'm grateful for parents who were married and loved each other and for the gospel and the direction it has given and continues to give me. I have a strong testimony of the gospel and I'm proud to be a member of this church. I feel confident that it will bless my family and children and I know that it blesses my marriage everyday.

Goodness life is so good [:

No comments:

Post a Comment