Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The holidays are coming!

Its been a while since I've updated so I'm going to try to compile a bunch into one.
First off you all know me, and you all know my mom. You know that I'm a little premature on the holiday cheer thing-- always. Can't help it, don't want to help it, won't help it. Thanks [:
So we put up our tree!!
We leave December 19th so we wanted it to be up for a full month since its our first holiday together. Trust me I'm a planner. I already know all the things we must do together and when for our full holiday experience as a married couple. Haha. [: my husband is so patient.

Garth set it all up for me

 And then like a man he put on the lights.


 Then he put on our star! But when we plugged it in... it didn't work haha







And a week later we fixed our star!


I love our first tree. Makes me pretty happy.
Then that night we had kyle and bailee over to watch Elf because Kyle has never seen it.
In the middle of Elf we got a text saying "Emergency C section happening now." From Anna.
We were all a little surprised because we hadn't heard anything about labor.
But then we received pictures of Paris and we loved her instantly.







She's the cutest thing you ever saw right? Wanna know why?
Because she looks like MEEEE [; haha
But seriously. Check me out on the left her on the right.








We love our Christmas quilt. Do you guys recognize it?
Its our guest book from our wedding. 

It adds to our ever decorated house.

 "Snow Place Like Home."
 My chalkboard.







Anyways. I love the holidays. AND the snow.
Garth and I are making our own feast this year. SO EXCITED. Then we are heading down to Logan to see the family and go black Friday shopping.
YIPPEE.
Happy holidays everyone!

1 comment: