Monday, June 20, 2011

Back to always packing and unpacking!

So I'm coming up on some more eventful weeks again. Back to traveling! The 2 weekends in a row not traveling was nice, but now its time to get packing! I have a lot of homework and studying to cram into these next two days. This Thursday right after Psychology I head to Idaho Falls to pick up my ring (its being fitted) and then head to the airport. I then fly to Iowa! Which is partially underwater so, probably a terrible time to go, but I am attending a wedding. I have so many people to meet its going to be interesting. I also live in Rexburg where the sun doesn't shine very hot, so I don't have a ton of summer-y clothes to take there. Should be interesting!Then the following weekend we fly to Denver where some of the guys from the mission will be staying at our house to hear their president speak.

This weekend Garth came up on Thursday, and took Friday off. Thursday we went on his birthday date, Dinner and a Jon Schmidt concert. Was funny to watch Garths fingers sort of play along with the song that Jon was playing. Over all it was a really good concert! My only regret is that we only got one picture, and it was on a cell phone.


However, on Saturday we went hiking! I've been wanting to go for soo long and so my fiance found a spot! [: The 45 minute drive turned into about 2 hours when we got lost but it was worth it. It was up at mesa falls so we got to see the water falls as well. 

 I told you we got lost..


 Upper falls
 After hiking to lower falls




And. The traditional piggy back ride. [:

This weekend was a good one. Filled with some outdoor activities (hiking and soccer game) A birthday date, homework help, a movie night, church, and a big birthday dinner for my roommate. 
I learned a lot about communication this weekend as well. I guess thats a good lesson to learn before getting married huh? I saw just a little bit more of how important it is to be completely selfless and completely open in a relationship. It was also reconfirmed to me that I do have the best fiance in the world, and that he would do anything for me, and that the reason I know he's going to be a wonderful husband is because he cares so endlessly about me and about us as a unit. He understands so much about me sometimes its a little scary. 
And I know some of you are hoping to get away from this mushy moment so..
This semester is ALMOST OVER [:
Super excited about that. Definitely going to miss seeing Garth every weekend but I'm ready to be home around my family. And I'm ready to not have any homework for just a little bit. The 7 week break better be filled with pool time! And Its when I get to plan my wedding! Go shopping for the dress with my momma! Super exciting. Can't wait!
Ready to get this show on the road. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment