Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shout out to the best girl in the world.

So I have to create a whole new post for this girl because we just talked on the phone and she's the best girl ever. I met her in college my freshman year but I might as well have met her back when I was tiny. The first day I met her we started saying the same thing at the same time, and it was just super weird. But we meshed perfectly from day one. She's just one of those people who gets you, and isn't afraid to show you how awesome you are to her. I've never seen someone so genuinely concerned for someone elses well being. On the other side of that, she's also got wonderful sarcasm and we have sarcastic competitive conversations that last forever. Our other roommates would spend a lot of time just watching her and I laughing at how entertaining we were. I don't think there will ever be a dull moment with her around. Sure we sometimes keep to ourselves and make popcorn with white chocolate, or order pizza and freeze soda while watching jaws... only to open the soda later and have it explode all over our room. But it really doesn't matter what we're doing. She's the coolest girl that will ever walk this planet, and who ever gets her is going to be extremely lucky. I can NOT wait to live with her again next fall and to have the best last semester as roomies. She's been a blessing for me and is someone I know I can truly be forever friends with. Not only do we relate in our sense of humor but she also has similar goals, morals, and standards. Its easier to walk beside someone who is striving to be on the same path as you. I love her I love her I love her.
She is the best girl friend I'll ever find.
Thank you Jamie Lyn!
And again: She's just simply the best girl you could ever meet!

Our first outing ever.
 The first time we realized we shouldn't cook together
 her first football game
 When we had tickets but still missed conference
 Her mug [:
 Our room
 She's beautiful


 Our fort!
 our 303 pumpkin!
 Haruka's visit
 On the way to church





No comments:

Post a Comment