Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My first home-made printable!

As I'm sure many of you know free "printables" are all the rage. 
If not, here's some examples.

Inexpensive and cute up around the house.
I have the valentines day one on my end table right now and I love it!!

I'm working on learning how to create my own.
I made my first one today and all went well.
Only I can't quite share it with any of YOU yet because I'm having 
issues with formatting and posting to the blog. 

I just downloaded a high resolution white image 
Edited it in picasa to change the color
Downloaded a free font I wanted
and then downloaded a dingbat text.. which is what created the hearts. 
Then I sized it to 2000 pixels by 2500 pixels to make it an 8 by 10.
Now just waiting to remove my Valentines day one and replace it with this one!
Just learning so its simple and I'm no good with formatting, as I said. 
So you get to look but so far you can't touch. Someday soon I'll make a super cute one to share!
Promise [: 
Love learning new things.


I got the idea from pinterest. 
You all should join that thing. Its marvelous.

No comments:

Post a Comment