Monday, May 23, 2011

Blissful

  
This is at the bonfire.


   So I know a lot of people on this planet will tell you they're in the best relationship in the world, then you'll listen to their stories all the while thinking.."Wow, what is so great about him? He's kinda a jerk." Well. When I tell you I'm in the best relationship that is present on this earth--I'm 100% honest, and pretty dang sure I'm right. [:

 Every week I smile and laugh the most on Friday afternoon-Monday morning. I have never meshed so perfectly with anyone in my life. Even just going for a walk is a blast because I spend the whole time laughing. So wonderful!!

Anyhow moving on from the sappy moment...

This weekend was a good one.
Watched bones season Finale - very satisfied
Made Apricot chicken- Very pleased with this
Soccer game- Super cold.
Delicious breakfast
Got homework done while Garth played basketball
Snow cones! (took one to the brother. Was unsuccesful in getting a "thank you")
Lunch at the pizza buffet
Dinner at Teriyaki Place with Roommates
I am Legend with Roommates
Bonfire with Garth Kyle Liala Ryan Matt Alyssa Leanda etc.
(There were half naked men there) haha.. don't ask why I included that.
Watched kyle attempt to dance to the song "teach me how to jerk" --I USED to find that dance attractive.
Went to church -- Learned all about the priesthood from all angles--super great.
Cleaned the house, made mac and cheese. With the best person ever.
Took a Sunday nap [:
Watched Friday night lights. With the best person ever.
Made Brownies (Me and garth really shouldn't be allowed to do this anymore haha)
Attended an International Dinner. Garth was super happy to be able to speak his language and eat his food. Still wants me to learn.
Attended an FHE family Dinner where Garth lucked out and got to speak Twi again with another Ghanaian.
Went for a Walk with the best person ever.
Visited Kyle...with...the best person ever.
Walked home and watched Letters to Juliette with Roommates and the best person ever.
Talked [: (With the best person ever)
Then breakfast this morning! (You know the drill.)

(All of this above was done with Garth)
Twas fantastic [:

This upcoming weekend I'm going to my good friends Farewell! Super excited!
Also its a 4 day weekend for me!! Yeah!
Then its Garths Birthday!
And then the Next Weekend is his Surprise!
(And possibly some 4 wheeling!)
And then we go to Iowa!
Back to being busy and never in my little Rexburg!


 Roommates 
 Everything a girl Needs
 He hits on me more than anyone....
 Miss him.
haha. Don't judge us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment