Tuesday, May 10, 2011


First things first. I have a question. Who invented college?
Like really. 
Who decided we needed more education beyond highschool? 
Why cant we just apply for a job, and be in training for a year. 
I'd rather do that than this college shin-dig. 
Who decided to invent Universities that charge up the whazoo for class?
Who ever it was... was probably a really lonely soul.
And probably always will be. 
hmph.

Second things second: (bet you've never heard that one before)
What do women crave on their period? 
Chocolate.
And Warmth.
And sometimes carbs.
SO WALA! Chocolate Gravy and biscuits. 
Throw in the fact I'm a poor college student.. and you get ghetto biscuits!
Yum. 
I made them for my Roomie. 


 Yes she DID go back for seconds.


 We were pretty excited. And Pretty gross. lol

So this weekend I was convincing myself I could be a normal college student. 
I was going to go to Sammy's, and have a blast. 
I was going to go to dinner and make it fun with--chicks. Quite a challenge.
I was going to do homework and laundry and get ALL sorts of caught up.
NOT.
haha.
Well I did go to Sammy's. And the Temple.

 You'll notice at this point someone special showed up 
in the pictures haha. Yeah. My boyfriend and I couldn't last even a stinkin week.
[: WHOOPS.
But after many frustrated conversations he came and took me back to Logan.
Where I celebrated Addison's birthday, and had two Sorbet floats.
Yummy.
Not to mention a cupcake, and chicken fettucine alfredo. 
Which was mildly cold because I waited sooo long to eat it haha.
I also indirectly met his brother and sister on a mission.
It was only mildly awkward to wave and then sit there in silence. 



 HOT.
Thats all. 
[:

He's always doing my dishes. You'd think this was a gentleman's move
but really its just him trying to annoy me. 
Don't be fooled by the cute smile. He's a schemer.

(I hope you recognize the sarcasm in that)


Here's just two pics from Logan.



BTW Garth, since I know you're stalking me. You should know that you're weird. 
And that for some odd reason I like you.
But it is super weird you read this. I try to pretend that you don't. lol 

But anyways. HI! 
[:

No comments:

Post a Comment