Thursday, May 5, 2011

Torn!



Its so sunny and beautiful today I love it!! Still love Rexburg guys. And Its realllly windy but i have A KITE!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH.
Also. My life is super boring. Haha. Studying by myself in the Crossroads. its what I do.

School:
Not too much has been happening here lately!
Still up in the Burg, but I go home next week! I was extremely excited to go but not so much now. I'm getting the hang of classes though and when I need to do homework. Should be a good weekend though. Cinco De Mayo Party tonight! Temple and Exam tomorrow. AND Sammy's tomorrow night. Should be good good good. And dinner out with the roomies. Clearly trying to fill my time haha. But it should be fun none the less. i'll try to take some pics to post.

Roomies:
We have some pretty funny discussions. Most of which focus on the fact that I have a boyfriend. And that I used to hate dating and probably was going to become a nun... haha.  I could see it lol.
Nuns have the right idea. You can't be a jedi and date someone...haha. Too bad I had to meet someone wonderful.. haha.
But they're all pretty cool. Ashleigh has the BEST facial expressions. Sharlene is basically ghetto and doesn't even realize it. But I LOVE IT. And Katie is pretty relaxed. So far its been pretty relaxed. Clean check days are the best because its so spotless!!
But then Friday comes and everything tanks aha.
We celebrated star wars day yesterday!




Boyfriend:
 I don't see him for 3 weeks. lol. And I was kindly informed yesterday that I can't be invited anywhere by boys because I'm "almost" engaged so it just wouldn't be right for them to invite me places.
Super lame lol. It'll probably be good for him and I to live by each other before we get all crazy.


Currently Learning:
I really like learning about the family, and integrating the gospel into fixing problems
Life is so up and down!
Change is really difficult for me to process haha.
25 is your prime [:


Currently Hoping:
For things to slow down a bit!
And for life to relax and just be full of smiles. [:
Continued sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment