Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bridal Shower

Cambria, Barrie, Me, Sharon. 
Barrie and Sharon are the wonderful ladies that planned the perfect bridal shower for me!

I go back to school on the 5th of September and I won't be home again until about a Week before Christmas and my wedding. So we decided it would be best to try to have it now, so that is why I had it so early. So we had a shower at 9:30 am on Saturday morning. Bagels, muffins, and breakfast casserole. Made me perfectly happy because breakfast is my favorite thing. Especially poppy seed muffins, bagels, and scrambled eggs. I am so grateful for everyone who attended and made it special. It was better than I could have ever imagined, and it helped it sink in that I'm actually getting married. (:




 This was the most awkward to open in front of ladies
(thanks Jamie)
Box of Lovin from my bridesmaid Jamie Lyn
(:

We played a game where I was to fill out answers to how I thought Garth would answer questions about himself. And he did the same for me. 
I was asked things like how tall would Garth say he is, what are his favorite foods, and all sorts of fun things. He did really really well. Knows me super well!
Everyone was very impressed. [:
 We are in our wedding colors!!



Thank you everyone for such a wonderful day! And I LOVE all my gifts. 
SO exciting to be getting all these things for my future home!

No comments:

Post a Comment