Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Weekend with the boy I love!

My fiance flew in on Friday night! I was so anxious all day. And then his flight was delayed. So Finally at about midnight I got to see him! And of course the rest of the weekend, I knew, would be pure bliss
[:
We got about a total of 11 hours of sleep over the whole weekend, minus our occasional naps. 
Saturday we got up nice and early to go to my Bridal shower! 
Then we spent 6 hours shopping and registering. It was a long day.
But it was so much fun to register with him! Everyone kept telling me he wouldn't enjoy it and it 
wouldn't matter if he was there because he's a male and won't have an opinion. But I have the best
man ever, and he spent hours just planning and picking things with me, and was just as excited as I was. And even though it hurt his color blind eyes, we picked all our colors for our home. haha. [:
He was a trooper, and made it the best day ever. I was crying on the way home we were laughing so hard. Then we took a short nap, got up and got all ready for our double date. We went with Tina and her boyfriend Colton. We couldn't go until about 10 because they work so we just went to Apple Bee's for appetizers and then came to my house and played Disney Scene it and ESPN scene it. It was fun. Especially to see them together, and have them meet my future husband. Tina is becoming my buddy who acts like a wife with me. Although she's not getting married yet we both always talk about home decor, our men, and marriage. haha. OH and cooking. I love it. And love her. So grateful she's on of the bridesmaids! I have a total of 4. Perfect number.
Anyhow, then Sunday we went to church and spent the day with the family.
Took the usual Sunday nap, made grilled cheeses, and played some checkers. 
Unfortunately Garth won once and I won once so -- we tied. 
Then Monday was another day full of stuff. 
We got up and went and picked up Ryan Powers from the dealership. 
Garth lifted and I got ready. 
Then we went to Boondocks. (We'd been wanting to go Go Carting)
We went Go carting first (And I beat him both times) --after he bragged about 
how he would annihilate me.
Then we did the bumper boats. 

This is the before picture.

 And you can't really tell but this is me soaked after

Garth is much more soaked than I am. I won 
again. haha. 
My squirt gun was angled in a way that
it just DRILLED him in the head
I was dying of laughter.

 This is us post being soaked. 
Kinda scary looking. 
Lots of mascara ran into my eyes. lol

Then we played putt putt. Garth beat me by a STROKE. Lame. 
Then, we did all the arcade games. Which.. I beat him at. Except we tied in air hockey.
It was such a fun and somehow relaxing day. I wouldn't have had fun with anyone else
like I did with him.
We just laugh together. I love it. 
And even after being drenched and no longer having any make up on, and my hair doing its fro-ish thing. He STILL made me feel absolutely beautiful. 
Whatta Keeper!

Then we came home and watched family home videos upon Garth's request. He was pretty excited. 
We got to watch the video of my dance recital where I hated my tutu and instead of dancing I just scratched the whole time. 
Then we made Jamaican Pulled Pork. It was really different.. but we were successful. The meat was so gooood! The sauce was just a little sweet. It has orange juice, jam, and mustard in it. But it was pretty good. Then, sadly, I had to take him to the airport. I hate to see him go. But when I was walking away from the security line he yelled my name, and I turned around thinking "oh no what did we forget"
And he just yelled "You're beautiful". 
[: So glad I get to marry the best man on this planet. 
It was a really good weekend. SOON I get to see him daily in Rexburg. 
2 weeks til then!
129 til the wedding. 
Long time. But it'll go by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment