Thursday, September 22, 2011

Its just a Good day.

Oh College. Gotta love it.
Still miss the Fam.. but for me that just never goes away. Love them way too much.
Garth gave me flowers last week when he got a job and they are still very much alive and very beautiful. All shades of purple. My favorite color and the color of my room! Whatta thoughtful guy [:
This week has been kind of busy, this has been the first day I haven't felt I was going from thing to thing. Its the first day I haven't worked. Work is really nice for me because it gives me a chance to stop thinking about all the things on my to do list and just think about present tense. Although last night I started reading my English assigned poems at 7 and was still reading at 11:30 so that was kinda lame. Gotta love being an English major. There's only one normal guy in my class and it just so happens he is getting married the same day as me and going on his honeymoon the same days, possibly to the same place. haha. (Garth and I have 2 options and haven't chosen yet.) Hoping to this weekend. Still need to find a house and a storage unit.

But today I got a break from hw and went and helped Garth clean his house for clean checks and then I went running. I have made it a goal that since I can't run on Tuesday Wednesday and Sunday I will be on the treadmill for at least an hour the other days. Hopefully all goes well timing wise! Today was the first day and I already love it. Its a shame I don't have more than an hour to devote to that. But now I need new running shoes. I've had them forever and my feet are starting to feel it.

Tomorrow is the first day this semester that Garth and I get to go to Ballroom dancing class. [: Just something fun to do. Plus thats how his parents met, so I figure its kinda cute.. haha. So excited!!
And tonight I get my new temple recommend (mine expired) So sometime this coming week I will find time to go with Garth for sure! He works a kind of funky schedule, usually having long breaks in the middle of the day. Then he goes back to work at 4 until 8. But its nice because I usually get to see him for lunch, and then when I close he picks me up from work at 11:45 after he's done playing basketball. [:

We're cute. I know. haha.
Can't wait to be married and not have to live with anyone messy or moody or who takes long long long showers! It will be a nice simplicity that I'm looking forward to.

Keep your fingers crossed I can get my shift covered next friday and go see the family in LOGAN! [:
And also go to Salt Lake and do some bridesmaid dress scoping.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment