Monday, September 19, 2011

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds.."

Being an English major means a lot of reading. I don't think I care if I ever read another poem, and the Unit just started. The one I liked today was by Shakespeare all about how love is constant and doesn't change even when everything around it does.

So far this semester hasn't been too bad. Roommates are pretty cool. Really enjoying having my own room and living down the hall from my best friend. College would be boring without Jamie. I got pretty stinking lucky meeting her a year ago. She's even going to take my engagement pictures!! Speaking of the wedding I have to keep reminding myself to keep looking and planning wedding things! I'm so very ready to be married to Garth, it is not even funny. However, I'm not so into the planning. Thinking about it and homework and social life is a little much. I don't feel like there hasn't been one night this semester that I haven't done SOMETHING. Even if it was just cuddling on the couch with Garth to a movie. I'm enjoying the workload, its manageable but still enough to push me. I keep reminding myself why I chose this major. I LOVE IT. So long as I don't procrastinate its not too overbearing.Garth and I have made a lot of meals we both have never tasted. We started out with chicken curry over rice which is actually one of my favorites. But we've made a breakfast casserole (which supplied breakfast for many people for quite some time) a spaghetti casserole, some cookies, we just had a sunday pot roast and potatoes, we make breakfast a lot because its my favorite and last time we made homemade hashbrowns. Its been yummy. But its a good thing I have a treadmill here. Running has become a necessity. [:

I really miss my family and good old Colorado. Its the best place on earth, and I have the best family. My momma is one of my very best friends and I can't wait to see her soon. I'm looking for some good Christmas crafts (yes already) for my sister and I to both do. Its tradition. Any ideas let me know!
Missing Tink as well. CANT WAIT FOR THE DINNER!! [:

Anyways I still have the best Fiance ever if youre all wondering. You should probably be jealous of how many times I have had a foot massage this semester. Yeppers. Love him.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you'd be happy if you weren't busy!!! But I'm happy your having fun with it =)

    ReplyDelete