Thursday, September 8, 2011

Making my room stylin!

So because I'm living in an apartment and can't paint my wonderful Fiance and I decided to get a wee bit creative!! I went and bought cheap fabric, heat adhesive paper, and found a pair of scissors!
Super cheap. All you do is:
lay out the fabric on a hard surface
Iron on the adhesive paper to the fabric (follow instructions on package)
Make sure you don't get it too hot, to check it shouldn't be sticking to whatever is below the fabric
Draw or trace the design you want
Cut it out
Garth and I then re-ironed everything to make sure the adhesive was sticking
Peel of the paper backing
And iron it on the wall!
I did peel of one leaf just to check and it comes off clean! 
[: 
Thanks to my lovely fiance for drawing the branch!


 Thinking about putting DREAM Below it off to the right
 The birds are my favorite part!!!
And now he is drawing a temple to put up on his own wall

All i can say is our future home is going to look awesome. 
[:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Garth's cousin. I hope you don't mind me reading your cute blog. What an adorable idea! You two are so creative! I can't wait to see the temple on the wall!!!

    ReplyDelete