Saturday, January 14, 2012

Life is changing

I love life. I hate change, but these changes are not so hard to make.

Here are some changes I like:
I never say goodbye to Garth. Just see you at this time. [:
I don't sleep alone.
We share an income and I no longer feel bad that he wants to pay for things.
We become closer every single day.
We share a home!

And then there are some things that just don't change.
He his my life
We're in love
We laugh all too often
He makes me happy.

End of story [:

I know I haven't posted in forevvver! But I'm going to save the wedding post for when I have the pictures. Ya know!?
However- my best friend Jamie threw me a wonderful bachelorette party! I had so much fun at it and I'm grateful.

My sister Anna took all me and the bridemaids out when I got to Colorado.
And my bridesmaids were all awesome at helping with whatever I needed! Love love love.

I miss my family a lot. My momma especially. When I'm putting away all the new stuff in the apartment I just want her to come help me because I know she'd know exactly where to put every little thing. She's the best mom ever. Grateful that she'll always be my mom.

The honeymoon was perfect. I wrote a journal entry about it so I promise I'll update you guys on that AFTER the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment