Monday, March 11, 2013

16 Weeks and 4 days.




This below is a lovely shot of my tank top so you can get a better idea of what I look like, 
because my shirt is new and a little loose so I have room to grow [:


So just an update about me:
-I am starting to really enjoy being pregnant.
-I'm having more energy these days.
-I can't wait to have a bump.
-I can still button all of my jeans, but I hate sitting in them in class all day because they're starting to get a little tight so I sometimes cheat and use a scrunchie to close them so that they don't squeeze me.
-I am able to see a difference in my belly for sure.
-I can't wait to find out what gender this baby is! We don't find out til april 3rd though!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I used a hair tie too for a while. I'm happy you are enjoying pregnancy. How are you doing with the morning sickness? I hope that's going better for you!

    ReplyDelete