Friday, March 25, 2011

Craving Crazy.

 

 Today is just one of those days. You wake up and think, man I have a wonderful boyfriend. Then you call your best friend and you guys talk about all sorts of memories and you can't wait to see her. And in this state of euphoria you don't want to do homework, or read any books.  You want to sit on the floor listen to music and eat fritos and bean dip. Yum. Yum Yum. So in this state of procrastination and displacement you wonder whats on my mind? Babies.
Yes yes even reading that makes me cringe but I can't help it. I find myself constantly looking at women and their maternity clothes. Constantly playing with babies, and now dreaming about being pregnant. This is the second time I've woken up discouraged to find my belly is still just eating for one. I should probably work on being brave enough to get married before I want to be a parent. I think I'm only looking at the romantic sides of things. I don't think i'm looking at how sick I would be or the responsibility I think I'm just looking at the excitement side. Yikes. Enough of THAT crazy..
But also, I'm constantly looking at home decorative magazines. Yet I'm not ready to give up being with my family all the time. And not watch kelsey grow up. Ay yie yie.
Anyhow moving on [:


I have wonderful wonderful people in my life.
Anna
  She was the first best friend I ever had and she shaped a lot of who I am today. We had some rocky times but she's always going to be there for me. She looks out for me and tells it like it is, but never ever judges me. I'm so grateful for her.
Jamie
  She will forever be the best friend I've ever had. Nuff Said I freakin love this girl. Someone marry her soon please, before you miss your chance.
Garth.
   Wonderfully the best guy on the planet. Period.


See see? So blessed. [:
I can be content for now [;


PS
I'm going here. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment