Thursday, March 10, 2011

Summer Summer Summer

What is up with this whole, feels like Summer in March!? Its quite the tease, and not a good kind. Its making me want to do all my usual summer-y things. Yet if I do them, it will snow the next day and make me feel foolish. Mother Nature really hates us Colorado-ans.
Decided: Its been far too long since I've had a pedicure. Almost two semesters. Maybe I was a little spoiled with the fact I was getting one about once a month, but I'm getting sick of doing them myself. Soft Feet are the only tolerable feet. And french tips are the best looking feet. Definitely. Ooh I'm excited.

Also Decided, I want to lay out in the sun. Not necessarily just to be tan-lets face it there's no point. My boyfriend will always make me feel extremely white. But I want to tan. Half way tempted to fake tan just to have the sensation of laying in the sun. Its a definite possibility. Except fake tanning brings out all my freckles!

Currently Hoping:
To Visit my sister in Vegas! My whole family is going to Africa, and not taking me so I'd like to go be at the pool with my big sister. I get so close to my mom saying "yes" but then she gets busy like most women do when they're avoiding situations. Women make time for the things they want so clearly my mom doesn't want to send me to Vegas. I'm still going to push her to it though, I can be undeniably persuasive. Who cares about the strip, take me to the pool!
  On A side note, If I don't visit in April, I'm going with Garth. It has been decided. Thank you very much.


Currently Learning:
Being a parent will be rough. Watching my sister getting punished yesterday was interesting. I was so so excited about the fact I was included in my parents meeting about her. At the end I said "good work guys meeting adjourned!" and they instantly regretted inviting me. However, I am now being referred to as star child number 2. I gladly accept this label. Star Child number one went to Africa, and is a Male, so I don't expect to be moving up in the ranks anytime soon but Its nice to know where I stand with the parents in terms of favorites. To stay where I am I just can't run off to Vegas, date a half-fro, or talk back to any teachers. I think I'm safe in my spot. Star Child Number 2 it is!

Kelsey Is still Cute though.
Plus she's going to be Hot. So. She's got that going for her.

Currently wondering: What is the definition of being alive? How do we define it?


Currently loving: This Wonderful man, Jack.
Sunshine.

And Picture messaging!

Also: Bubble Butts.
Yes, I did say "Bubble Butts". Let me like what I want. [;

No comments:

Post a Comment