Tuesday, March 15, 2011

     Hey blog its been a while since I've seen you!  I most definitely had company this past weekend. Company that I accidentally stole a ring from. Thats what you get when you don't sleep for 4 nights straight and then say your goodbyes quickly at the airport drop off. 


I can't really explain all that happened this weekend. First things first, my family spent Saturday thinking I was getting engaged. If you go a couple posts down and read, you know that this is not true. A little confusion with a text message and a lot of people letting their mind get away from them. So no, I'm not engaged. And I promise that my parents would know, immediately. Also probably the world of facebook. Just saying. 


I beat my boyfriend at Mario Cart. Maybe its spelled with a K. I don't really know, the point is I won. Well then he cheated, and won. But Thats not important because cheaters deserve to lose anyways. Have you ever played the Kinect on Xbox? If not I highly recommend it. Just make sure when you beat your boyfriend in a race you're prepared for him to want to do it over three more times. Then he'll complain that maybe you're arms are flailing more and helping, so he'll try that. But alas, no cigar, you still win, and he just tries to pretend like the hole thing didn't happen. Its okay, deep down you'll still know you're awesome. 


OH! Here's something exciting, I waxed Garth's feet. Now I know I know you're thinking two things. 1. Gross. 2. You hate feet. Truth is I do hate feet. But making them more acceptable isn't a problem. Plus he was in a lot of pain. It was sad, but funny. 


All and all it was a good weekend. A very very good weekend. And now I am back to only telling my computer about my days. (no offense computer). 
See? ..Not healthy. 

Currently Learning:
Guys who play piano are just --hot.
Tanning is about to become a necessity. I want sunshine.
To breathe in and out and just enjoy the moment. 

Currently loving:
"Right now we're just dating and I like it" -- He won't know how necessary that was.
OLIVE GARDEN. YUM YUM YUM. 
Visits from my Logan friend. [;
Daylight pictures!!
Life. <3



Mine. [:


No comments:

Post a Comment