Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Okay okay, I realize that this is the day after my first post and I'm posting again. Maybe I'm obsessive, or maybe-just maybe I'm excited. I predict that as my life gets more busy, and the excitement of this new found journal dies down, my posts will become more spread out. But for now, I have so much to smile about I want to share! And by share I mean with my computer, I haven't really told anyone about this blog so, really its just between me and the computer.
So, computer, here's why I'm smiling.

Reason Number One: I had two snow cones for breakfast. Yes, two. Who said all breakfasts had to be healthy?

Reason Number Two:
Its snowing today and it is beautiful! I pulled back the blanket hanging on my window (yes I said blanket, I'm kickin' it old school-no blinds) and smiled. The snow flakes are big and perfect. Most importantly they're not sticking so I'll still be safe to drive in my little green car.

Reason Number Three:
I re-organized my room. Its spic and span! Whatever that really means. Point is with the help of Jack Johnson I cleaned it while smiling. I love the feeling of newly cleaned places.

Reason Number Four:
I'm alive, and I love it.


Currently learning:
Smiling is so simple, and affects everything.
Life is as complex as you make it.

Currently Loving:
Good Morning Texts
Singing this song

And hearing this song, that someone wrote me. But I can't share it...because...its mine. [:


LIFE.
and of course-still- the gospel.

PS: Dear Creeper who keeps calling my phone and just breathing. If you happen to find this blog, I hope you realize I'm stubborn, and I'm head strong, and possibly too outspoken. You don't want to stalk me. Please take your stalking to someone else. Thank you.

-Amy Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment